Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang



Now put your hands in the air, Shake your body down slow Hold it, bring it, bring it back Like you never did it before Keep your hands in the air While you're dropping down low Let me see you work it out, Like a stripper on a pole, pole Ok, if you came to party tonight I need you all to get your drinks in the air Get your Ciroc bottles in the air And if you see a sexy lady right now Put your put your hands up Your body looking amazing When you dancing like that Girl get up on the stage And go and do your thang Sexy beautiful lady Won't you bring it right back Go ahead pull a 180 You're my boomerang I see you girl, I see you I see you from across the party Throw that thang, bring it back You're my boomerang Mommy got a boom bam bim bang ding dang No digga dee, no doubt, Ima hit that That thing so fat, look like she got A umpa lumpa in her pants, now give me that I don't beat around the bush like Kim K But I discipline your, call me sensei I don't care what them say 'Cause the lil' chico mr worldwide gettin' paid From MIA to LA to BA gettin' bread like CJ CJ meaning Pam in a scene on Baywatch I stay high while sober I'm pimpin' the parking lot I got your girl in the bathroom acting a monkey While I play with her bam boom Then I throw back like a boomerang You buffoon Your body looking amazing When you dancing like that Girl get up on the stage And go and do your thang Sexy beautiful lady Won't you bring it right back Go ahead pull a 180 You're my boomerang I see you girl, I ...
télécharger Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang sur megaupload complet site de Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang parole de Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang cd album de Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang sur rapidshare clip de Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang megaupload Akon et. Pitbull et Jermaine Dupri - Boomerang hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © akon megaupload.