Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011



Like Us - on.fb.me Follow Us - twitter.com Lyrics: Usher! Yeah, Usher and Akon! Shawty dances so close And I just can't keep my hands off you babe, I can't explain why I can't live here without girl, I'll tell you simple and plain,... Listen, girl, I want you to do me, really and truthfully Baby I don't wanna waste your time! Cause after tonight, girl you might see me again, See me again, yeah! After tonight girl, after this night girl... Weekend, about the weekend, About the things that me and you... On the weekend, yeah! Put the no disturb sign now! It's all right! Turn your phone off, turn my phone off...
télécharger Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011 sur megaupload complet site de Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011 parole de Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011 cd album de Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011 sur rapidshare clip de Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011 megaupload Akon - Usher - Weekend New 2011 hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © akon megaupload.